Transportation & Infrastructure
Our consultants have been delivering leadership hires in the built environment sector since the early 1990’s, and are therefore acutely aware of the ever-changing and increasing demand for outstanding talent. Our network and connectivity is constantly evolving to ensure that we can source and secure the best leadership; those who can adapt to new financing models, technical advancements and more collaborative ways of working.
This practice area encompasses everything contained within the infrastructure sectors, and we work for companies that operate throughout the entire project lifecycle. We support funders (both public and private), management consultants, advisors, designers/engineers, programme managers, contractors, maintainers and operators. In summary, we are highly respected for our delivery record in the following markets:
- Civil Engineering and Tunnelling
Job Title: Managing Director, Railways
Part of the wider transportation group, this role is accountable for the development and implementation of a new vision and strategy for a well-established Rail business employing 1400 people, with sales of £600m per annum. The Managing Directors core focus is business performance, and this is to be achieved by the leadership of operations, marketing, sales, service implementation, H&S, and commercial management. The Managing Director hired is a transformational leader who is positively affecting business volume, market share, customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction and public relations.
Selection of other Case Studies
- Cities Development Director UK, international engineering consultant
- Business Development Director, turnkey contractor
- Head of Systems Engineering, international engineering consultant
- Commercial Director, tier 1 contractor
- Construction Director, super-prime housing contractor
- Technical / Engineering Director (Civils and Structures), engineering consultant
- Managing Director Highways, main board appointment for a leading international plc