Privacy and GDPR Policies
Loxwood Moore Ltd (“we“, “us“) is committed to keeping your information secure and managing it in accordance with our legal responsibilities under privacy and data protection laws where we operate.
By visiting our Site, or using any of our services, you agree to your personal information being used and disclosed in the manner set out in this Policy. We will not collect personal information from you unless you have specifically agreed to us doing so (for example through your acceptance of this Policy, or via an electronic tick-box or other similar measures as required by local privacy and data protection laws).
You do not have to provide your personal information to us, but if you do not there may be limits on the services we are able to provide to you.
The personal information that we collect
The primary purpose of this Site is to provide you with information regarding the services provided by Loxwood Moore Ltd.
We explain below how we collect and store personal information about you as you use the Site.
We would like to retain your personal details so that we can contact you regarding a potential opportunity and/or for the position you applied to. If you do not want us to store such information, please contact us.
How we use personal information
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- With your permission, we will pass your details on to the relevant client to proceed with the application.
- Loxwood Moore may contact you again in the future for other suitable opportunities.
Keeping information secure
- We do not share personal data with any third parties or agencies.
- We invest significant resources to protect your personal information, from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, no internet-based site can be 100% secure and so we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended access that is beyond our control.
- Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner and, where required by applicable law we will notify you when such information has been disposed of.
Information about others
If you provide us with information about other individuals, for example details of a referee or personal contact, you must ensure that they have agreed to you providing us with their details. We would advise you to keep a record of their agreement and provide them with a copy of, or link to, this Policy to avoid any concern.
If you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal information you may contact our Managing Partner (Neil Webber) using the details below and we will investigate your complaint.
- By post – Loxwood Moore Ltd, 71-75 Shelton St, London WC2H 9JQ
- By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
We keep this Policy under regular review and update it from time to time. Please review this policy periodically for changes. If you do not accept the policy, please stop using this Site.
Loxwood Moore GDPR Policy
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has meant changes for business to business (B2B) organisations to be fully compliant with the new rules by May 2018.
- Opt-out rules for marketing and communications
- When emailing or texting employees of corporate companies for marketing communications Loxwood Moore will ensure that simple and clear opt-out instructions are provided with the message.
- Loxwood Moore will ensure that the communications are relevant to the products or services of the business, and that they are relevant to the recipient’s job role.
- If requested, Loxwood Moore will be able to demonstrate to individuals how their data is stored in an easily accessible electronic format.
- Procedure for possible data breaches.
- We have a Data Controller, who will oversee and if necessary report any kind of event to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Loxwood Moore will be prepared for any possible, albeit unlikely, infiltration or data breach in order to protect the rights and freedoms of individuals.
- The key GDPR principles, that Loxwood Moore will comply with when managing personal data are:
- That information will be processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner relating to individuals.
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.